Engraved on opposing side to MiiR logo
Wine/Spirit bottle or water bottle? You decide. Either way, don't let broken glass rain on your upscale parade (or picnic) with the 750mL Bottle. Designed to hold a bottle of wine AND keep those liquid grapes at the ideal temperature, some opt to carry their daily water intake in style with this stunner. We say do both. Every MiiR product sold helps fund trackable giving projects.
- 750mL // 25oz
- Holds full standard bottle of wine
- Thermo3D®️ double wall vacuum insulation – keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold
- 18/8 stainless steel – enduring material meets beautiful design
- Threaded lid – for leak free performance (and peace of mind)
- Does not sweat – let’s save that for the gym
- BPA free – no Bad Plastic Awfulness (or Bisphenol A) here
- Hardshell™️ powder coat finish – safe, durable and classy
Weight: 10.00 LBS
Our professional marketing & design team is available to assist you in developing your custom product line of Distillery & Barware Merchandise for your Tasting Rooms, Gift & E-Stores, Special Events or any Festive Occasion.
Once your order has been submitted and paid for, our marketing team will contact you to walk you through the design and production process. Rest assured, a Pre-Production proof of you items order is available for your approval prior to production.
Call or Email us today if you have any questions: email@example.com
Art can be uploaded on each product page or you may Email Art files to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have no setup fee policy with useable art file formats.
All artwork should be provided in:
- Vector Artwork (.ai, .cdr, .eps, or vector .pdf )
- Rasterized Images (tiff, png, jpg 300dpi or higher) $35 Vectorization Fee
- Art files should be original, not compressed or zipped (pdf files or vector based graphics will work)
- Native artwork files created by your graphic artist are your best source for useable files
For a Fee all other artwork formats may be useable. As an example we can take whatever you have even a cocktail napkin sketch and our Graphics Department will create the artwork for you.
All Art fees will be quoted and need budget approval prior to any design work. The average art charge even if we are converting file formats is normally a nominal fee. Just send us what you have and we will provide an art quote.
Imprint Size: We reserve the right to resize your logo in order to fit the imprinted area of the items you have ordered.
*permission for Reproduction of Logos, Trademarks and Copy Rights is the sole responsibility of the customer. Distillery Products.com will not be held liable under any circumstance in agreeing to print any submitted artwork.*
0 Reviews Write a Review